You (hereinafter referred to as “Party A”) are welcome to sign the “Registration Agreement” (hereinafter referred to as “the Agreement”) with Operator of the Platform (hereinafter referred to as “Party B”) and to use the Platform Services.
Party A shall carefully read and fully understand the clauses hereof during registration application. Party A may consult the Platform for any questions regarding the Agreement. Once click to register, Party A will be deemed has fully understood and fully agreed to the content herein.
Article 1. Definition
The Platform：refers to the Website owned by the Platform operator (the main domain name is: goodlawyernet.com) and other websites operated by the Platform operator or its affiliates, hereinafter referred to as “the Platform”.
Operator of the Platform：refers to other companies that Beijing Good Lawyer Technology Co., Ltd. and its partially or wholly owned companies. Party A refers to the user of the Platform. Party B refers to the platform and its operator.
Platform rules ：refer to the general term of the rules, specifications and regulations released by the Platform.
Client：refers to the demand party of legal services.
Service Provider：refers to lawyers and legal counsels.
Member：refers to users of the Platform, including clients and/or services providers.
Lawyer(s)：where referred in the Agreement, the Platform Rules and other instructions of the Platform, it refers to lawyer(s) and/or legal counsel(s).
Haolvshi Platform：refers to the Website or its mobile terminal and the websites and their mobile terminals partially or wholly owned by the Platform operator (the main domain name is: haolvshi.com.cn) and other websites and their client-sides (including but not limited to: Website, APP, mobile terminal, applets and live broadcast platform) located in China, operated by the Platform operator or its affiliates, hereinafter referred to as “Haolvshi Platform”.
Article 2. Scope of the Agreement
1. The contents herein include the text of the Agreement and the statements, policies and rules that may be issued by the Platform now or hereafter, which form an integral part of and have the same legal effect as the Agreement.
2. For members logging in to other websites or client-sides operated by the Platform operators and their affiliates, Registration Agreements for such websites are also included into the Agreement.
3. As Party A agrees to the Agreement upon registration, Party A will become a member of the Platform and the Agreement shall become effective and constitute a legal document binding on both Parties.
4. Party A may enter into Haolvshi Platform by its account registered at The Platform. The action of such entering will be deemed that Party A has fully understood and fully agreed to all rules, terms and regulations in any kind released by Haolvshi Platform.
Article 3. Account Registration
1. Membership: (a) Party A, as a client, hereby acknowledges that Party A has full Capacity for Civil Conduct as required by applicable laws before starts registration or uses the Platform services in the manner permitted. Party A and its guardians shall bear all the consequences resulting therefrom in accordance with laws for any act without corresponding Capacity for Civil Conduct. (b) Party A, as the Service Provider, hereby acknowledges that Party A has corresponding Capacity for Civil Conduct as provided by laws of PRC prior to begin the registration or use the platform services in the manner permitted by the Platform. Civil capacity and related qualifications. Party A and its guardians shall bear all the consequences resulting therefrom in accordance with laws for any act without corresponding Capacity for Civil Conduct.
2. Account Transfer: Unless otherwise provided by laws or awarded by judicial decisions, or in line with conditions issued by the Website, Party A’s account with the Website may not be transferred, granted or inherited in any way. The permitted transfer, grant or inheritance shall be made in line with qualified documents required and the Operation Procedures established by the Website.
Article 4. Account Management
1. Upon completion of account registration, Party A, as the client, shall provide necessary personal information to the Website as per laws and regulations and the webpage prompts. Party A shall ensure and maintain the authenticity and validity of the real-name certification information submitted. The Platform, as it deems the information provided by Party A is false, invalid or incomplete on reasonable grounds, has the right to request Party A to correct the same and directly cancel the processing of such information, suspend or terminate a part or all of the services provided to Party A. Party A shall bear any direct or indirect losses and negative effect arising therefrom, and the Platform shall not be liable.
2. Upon completion of account registration, Party A shall submit its ID, Practising Certificate and other certificate materials required to the platform for service provider permission. Party A may provide services as the service provider on the Platform upon approval of such certificate materials. The service provider certificate materials submitted by Party A shall be true and valid. In case of any changes to ID information after submission, Party A shall resubmit such changed information in a timely manner. In addition, Party A should fill in the basic, contact and licensing information, etc. of the service provider as per webpage prompts of the Platform, ensure the authenticity and accuracy of and revise the same in case of any changes to such information; Introduction should be truthful without being exaggerate or misleading.
3. The account information filled out by Party A shall not violate the applicable laws and regulations and the management regulations of the Platform, and shall not contain any illegal content or such content suspected of infringement of the rights of others or interfering with the Platform operation; otherwise the Platform has the right to remove such information.
4. The Platform has the right to review such materials and information provided by Party A, request Party A to correct such information that it deems false, invalid or incomplete and/or directly cancel the processing of such information, suspend or terminate a part or all of the services provided to Party A. Party A shall bear any direct or indirect losses and negative effect arising therefrom, and the Platform shall not be liable.
5. Party A’s account is set up by Party A and held by Party A. Party A shall be responsible for keeping the login information such as Party A’s Username and password confidential. The loss and consequences caused by Party A’s disclosure or attack, defraud or Hacker or stealing and other illegal acts shall be borne by Party A and the Platform shall not be liable.
6. Party A shall be responsible for results of all actions taken under its account.
7. Party A is advised to immediately notify the Platform any unauthorized use of Party A’s account to log in to the Platform or other circumstances that may result in the theft or loss of Party A’s account once identified. Party A understands that the Platform requires reasonable time to take action on any request from Party A. The Platform is not liable for any consequences caused before it takes action.
8. In case of any unusual situation of and hostile attack to a member’s account or exploit of any technical flaws of the Website or improper means for benefits (including but not limited to the Platform rewards, etc.), as the Platform deems the same interferes with the Platform operation and damages the rights of the Platform or other members, the Platform has the right to take one or more regulatory measures against such member and its account, including but not limited to: restricting authority and login, suspending accounts, prohibiting login, deleting, etc. and hold the infringer liable.
9. If the account balance or other data is in error or abnormal due to any reason, including but not limited to maintenance, upgrading and connection failure of information network equipment, failure of computer, network, communication or other systems, computer virus, program error, hacker attack, fraud and violation and force majeure, the Platform has the right to inspect and restore the account balance and other data according to the inspection results to safeguard the account. The member’s claims to confirm or cash out the aforementioned wrong or abnormal account amount or data will be denied by the Platform; to claim that such amount or data is not in error or abnormal, the member shall submit relevant evidence for review and determination by the Platform.
10.The Platform has the right to verify the awarding process and results of rewards or benefits in any forms distributed or provided to the members by means of concessions, awards, sweepstakes, etc. The Platform, as it deems that there are any acts violating the principles of fairness and good faith, such as fraud, irregularities, improper measures, etc., has the right to withdraw a part or all of such rewards or benefits from the members and hold relevant members liable.
11.The user shall submit relevant documents for account cancellation as required by the Platform. Upon approval of the same, the Platform will cancel the account.
Article 5. Rules for Services Provided to and Used by Client
1. Clients may publish information, browse, read, share, favorite, subscribe to contents and articles on the Platform, participate in related activities, and enjoy other services provided by the Platform.
2. The client shall not release malicious, false or invalid needs information, or conduct any acts interrupting normal transaction order of the Platform. As required to maintain transaction order and security, the Platform may delete, block, revoke, and close related information at its discretion in case of the above circumstances.
3. The Platform serves as the bridge between the client and the service provider. Any disputes or contradiction or disagreement between the client and the service provider shall be resolved through consultations between the contending parties or other legal approaches. The Platform shall not be liable.
4. The Client hereby covenants to abide by all agreements or rules of the Platform; if the Client violates the aforementioned, Party B has the right to terminate the services at any time, including but not limited to by restricting account login, permission and prohibiting the use of accounts.
Article 6. Rules for Services Provided to and Used by Service Provider
1. Release personal information: The service provider may fill out and improve its account information, which will be released and displayed on its yellow pages and business card as well as displayed on the Platform. Clients may check and refer to services provider’s business card and yellow pages by searching, screening and other means.
2. Promotion: The Platform will provide publicity and promotion services for service provider through various means such as display, sorting, recommendation, and organization of various special activities, so that the service providers may gain attention and selection of clients more easily.
3. Other services: The service provider may publish information, browse, read, share, favorite, subscribe to news and articles on the Platform, participate in related activities, and enjoy other services provided by the Platform.
4. The Platform serves as the bridge between the client and the service provider. Any disputes or contradiction or disagreement between the client and the service provider shall be resolved through consultations between the contending parties or other legal approaches. The Platform shall not be liable.
5. The service provider hereby covenants to abide by all agreements or rules of the Platform; if the Service Provider violates the aforementioned, Party B has the right to terminate the services at any time, including but not limited to by restricting account login, permission and prohibiting the use of accounts.
Article 7. Risk Warning and Platform Disclaimer
1. For avoidance of doubt, the Platform serves as the bridge between the client and the service provider. Any disputes or contradiction or disagreement between the client and the service provider shall be resolved through consultations between the contending parties or other legal approaches. The Platform shall not be liable.
2. Party A shall rely on its own judgment on correctness, reliability, completeness and timeliness of such materials and truthfulness, legality and validity of relevant transaction information and services used by it; Party A shall assume risks and liabilities arising from the use of the aforementioned materials and services. The paid service provided by the service provider to the client is subject to the terms of the agreement between both parties (if related).
3. The Platform shall serve as a platform-based website or client-side in the transaction between the client and the service provider and shall not constitute legal relationships between both parties such as intermediaries, lawyer-client, proxy, guarantee, etc. The Platform bears no liability for such guarantee or security for services rendered by the service provider to client or the losses incurred by the member in the transaction.
4. The Platform is not obliged to inspect the use of Platform services by the members and has the right to supervise the members’ behavior in a reasonable manner according to laws. The Platform, as it is aware or reasonably suspects of any member’s acts violating laws and regulations which may infringe rights of other members or the Platform, has the right to issue inquiries, request corrections, notify relevant members or take other measures it deems necessary.
5. The Platform is not liable for any damage caused by force majeure or any third party such as maintenance, upgrading, connection failure of information network equipment; failure of computer, network, communication or other systems; computer virus or hacker attacks, as well as earthquakes, floods, storms, fires, explosions, wars, strikes, riots, act of government and orders from judicial administrative organs, etc.
Article 8. Protection of Information
Once agrees to register as a member of the Platform, Party A fully agrees and irrevocably to authorize the following:
1. Party B may protect and use the information submitted by Party A as required by business development (but shall not disclose or reveal any client’s private information);
2. Party B has the right to protect the information submitted by Party A, and shall not be required by anyone to delete the same (except for the request or inspection by the judicial organ);
3. To avoid information disclosure to public, Party B may charge the member requesting to view such information; such charges shall belong to Party B for Platform operation and maintenance;
4. If Party A requests to modify or delete its information after registration, such information shall be modified or deleted as per Platform rules after certified by the Platform personnel as the requester’s information.
Article 9. Resolution of Disputes among Members
In case of any dispute arising with other members during transaction of the Platform, the contending parties have the right to resolve the disputes by any of the following ways: a. Consultation by contending parties; b. File a complaint with the relevant administration or industry authorities; c. Institute arbitration proceedings with arbitration organization according to the arbitration agreement reached between the contending parties (if any); d. File a lawsuit with the court.
Article 10. Protection and Authorization of Information
2. Regarding information known by Party A during the use of the Platform services, Party A presents and warrants that it shall comply with the relevant laws and regulations of intellectual property rights and shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of the Platform, Party B or any third parties.
3. Party A presents and warrants that it has legal rights to the information it publishes, which shall not include the following contents. Otherwise, the Platform may delete or block such information published by Party A according to law or the Agreement:
(1) Violation of applicable laws and regulations;
(2) Political propaganda, feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror or abetment;
(3) Fraudulent, false, inaccurate or misleading;
(4) Infringing on the intellectual property rights of others or involving any third party’s trade secrets and other proprietary rights;
(5) Insulting, intimidating, intimidating, involving the privacy of others, etc., infringing the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(6) Malware, Trojans, reptiles and other malware and program codes that may damage, tamper with, delete or affect any system of the Platform or operate without unauthorized access to the data and personal data of the Platform and other members;
(7) Other contents that violate the public interest or transgress morality or not suitable for publication on the Platform based on relevant Platform rules.
4. To protect and avoid malicious stealing or use of the member’s information, the Platform has the right to charge for viewing relevant member information; such charges are vested in the Platform for its normal maintenance and operation.
5. For any texts, pictures, videos, audio and other information provided and released by Party A other than personal information, Party A shall authorize the Platform, Party B and their affiliates to use and sublicense use right of the same to other third parties on complimentary basis during the copyright protection period. Party A agrees that the Platform, Party B and their affiliates to save, use, copy, revise, edit, publish, display, translate and distribute Party A’s non-personal information and produce derivative works and incorporate the same into other works by forms, media or technology known or later developed.
Article 11. Liability for Breach of Contract
1. Failure by a party hereto to perform any of the terms hereof will be deemed a breach of contract. The defaulting party shall bear the losses caused to the Service Provider due to its breach of contract.
2. The Platform may resort to the following measures for Party A’s breach of contract:
(1) Delete, block, revoke and close related information or orders;
(2) Restrict the relevant acts, including restricting authority, suspending a part of or all services rendered to Party A, deducting liquidated damages, suspending accounts, terminating services, etc.;
(3) Circulate Party A’s breach or illegal information on the Platform.
3. Party A shall be fully liable for any losses caused to the Platform, Party B and their affiliates (including the direct economic losses and loss of goodwill and indirect economic losses such compensation and settlements, attorneys’ fees and legal fees paid by them) by Party A’s acts.
4.In case any third-party claims against the Platform, Party B and their affiliates due to Party A’s acts, the Platform, Party B and their affiliates have the right pay to such third party and then recover all losses from Party A.
Article 12. Modification to and Termination of the Agreement
1. The Platform may modify or supplement the Agreement from time to time in accordance with changes in national laws and regulations and for maintenance of trading order, operation and development of the Platform, and timely release the modified Agreement on the Platform.
2. Party A is aware and agrees that Party B may modify the Agreement or other transaction rules or regulations or dispute rules of the Platform at any time as required by applicable laws, regulations or rules or Party B’s business development. Party A shall accept and comply with that.
3. The Platform has the right to terminate the Agreement in the following events:
a. As Party A violates the Agreement, the Platform may terminate the Agreement in accordance with the terms of breach;
b. Party A steals the accounts of others, releases prohibited information, defrauds other’s property, sells fakes, disturbs the order, and adopts improper means to make profits and the Platform suspends Party A’s as per Platform rules;
c. Party A has repeated severe violations of the Platform Rules and the platform suspends Party A’s account as per Platform rules;
d. In case the client maliciously complains against the service provider, or abuses the Platform, or slanders the Platform’s customer service personnel, or issues malicious information to the customer service e-mail or management platform, or fails to comply with the Platform agreement or specification or rules, the Platform has the right to terminate the provision of services by means including but not limited to: prohibiting login, restricting permissions and suspending account.
e. In case the service provider maliciously complains against the client, or abuses the Platform, or slanders the Platform’s customer service personnel, or issues malicious information to the customer service e-mail or management platform, or fails to provide service conscientiously, or is complained by the client more than three times, or fails to comply with the Platform Agreement or specification or rules, the Platform has the right to terminate the provision of services by means including but not limited to: prohibiting login, restricting permissions and suspending account
f. Other circumstances in which the Platform service should be terminated.
4. After termination of the Agreement, the Platform is not obligated to disclose any information in the account to Party A or any third party, except as expressly provided by law.
5. After termination of the Agreement, the Party may still hold Party A accountable for Party A’s previous breach of contract.
Article 13. Miscellaneous
1. The Agreement shall be executed in the form confirmed online and become effective from the date approved by Party A.
2. The conclusion, validity, interpretation, performance, execution, revision and termination of the Agreement and the resolution of disputes shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
3. In case of any disputes arising between Party A and Party B, including any disputes arising between the service provider or the client and the Platform, the platform operator and its affiliates, the parties hereto agree to submit the same to the Beijing Arbitration Commission/Beijing International Arbitration Center for arbitration in accordance with their arbitration rules. Such arbitral award is final and binding on both parties.
4. Party A agrees that the Platform may send any notices or documents to Party A by any of the following means, including but not limited to webpage announcement, system notification, client-side push message, and e-mails, text messages or letters delivered to contact information submitted by Party A.
5. In case other rules or specifications, description or statement of the Platform conflicts with the Agreement, the Agreement shall prevail.
6. If any provision hereof is deemed unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions hereof.